( )1. I ___presents for my parents yesterday.
A. buyed B. bought C. buying
( )2. Danny _____ breakfast five times last week.
A. eat B. ate C. eated
( )3. Last Sunday____ Tree Planting Day.
A. is B. were C. was
( )4. We ____ to the zoo and ___ a lot of animals yesterday.
A. go; see B. went; saw C. goes; sees
( )5. Last summer, I ____ in the lake and played on the beach.
A. swim B. swam C. will swim
1. He _______ a model plane yesterday. (make)
2. I’d like ___________basketball with my friends. (play)
3. My mother ___________to music every evening. (listen)
4. Nancy and Mike _____________TV now. (watch)
5. Mike _________some fish yesterday morning. (eat)