1. in London 在伦敦
2. be back from 从……回来
3. come back 回来
4. last Sunday 上星期天
5. live in住在
6. look at 看
7. ice cream 冰激凌
8. come with 与……一起来
9. hurry up 赶快
10. wait for 等待
11. by bus 乘坐公交车
12.Chinese friends 中国朋友
when什么时候 where在哪里 who谁 what什么 how怎样，如何
1. Did you walk to school? （你步行去学校么？）
Yes, I did. No, I didn’t
2. Did they go home by bike?（他们骑自行车去学校么？）
Yes, they did. No, they didn’t.
3. When did you come back with Sam?（你和sam什么时候回来？）
I came back with Sam yesterday.（昨天我和sam回来的。）
4. I dropped my ice cream.
如：I went to school with Sam.（我同sam去学校）
四、过去式：come-came go-went meet-met
walk-walked send（邮寄-sent eat-ate live-lived
1. shopping list 购物单
2. how many多少（可数名词复数）
3. half a kilo 半公斤
4. how much 多少（不可数名词）
5. one kilo of noodles 一公斤面条
6. make a list 做一个清单
7、go to the supermarket 去超市
8、the first thing 第一项
9、five bottles 五瓶
10、here you are给你
11. What's next？下一项是什么？
12.All right! 好吧
1. how many +可数名词+do you want?
例：How many bananas do you want？
2. how much +不可数名词+ do you want?
例：How many milk do you want？
（常见的不可数名词：milk juice water meat rice bread cake cheese ）
3. do you like …？ 你喜欢…吗？
例：Do you like cheese？Yes, I do.No, I don’t.
1. at the weekend 在周末
2. lots of 许多
3. the British Museum 大英博物馆
4. Big Ben 大本钟
5. the London Eye 伦敦眼
6. like …best 最喜欢
7. at ten o’clock 在10点
8. take photos of 拍照
9. by bus 乘坐公共汽车
10. the Great Wall 长城
11、in the morning在早上
1. What did you do at the weekend? 你周末干什么了？
We visited lots of places
2. Where did you go?
We went to the British Museum
主语 形容词性物主代词 名词性物主代词 宾格
（用于句首） (用在名词前面) (用于句末) （用于动词、介词后）
I my mine me
you your your you
he his his him
she her hers her
they their theirs them
we our ours us
1. What’s the matter? 发生什么事了？
2. on the line 在绳上
1. Whose bag is this?
2. Lingling’s cap玲玲的帽子。
人名’s +名词: 名词所有格，表示是谁的东西。
例： Tom的书 Tom’s book Sam的包 Sam’s bag
3、A：Sam took my T-shirt.
He wants to wear it.
B: but it isn’t hers. It’s mine
A：Is this Sam’s bag ？ B: Yes, it’s his.
1. give out 分发
2.give to 给
3. in the class 在班级里
4. have got 有
5. put……in 把……放进去
6. in the blue box 在蓝色的盒子
7. be careful 小心
8. too many book 太多的书
9. enough pencils 足够的铅笔
10. every child 每个孩子
11. learn Chinese学习汉语
12. twenty pencils20枝铅笔
13.in the bag在书包里
14.put on 穿上
句型：1. There are +数量+名词 表示名词有多少个
例：有四个苹果There are four apples
2. There are enough +名词。表示有足够多的东西来分配
例：有4个苹果，有三个学生There are four apples. There are three students. There are enough.
3.There are too many books on the desk. 桌子上有太多的书。
4.There are too many +名词+地点。表示在……有太多的……。
例： 书包里有太多书。 There are too many books in the bag.
1.in the football team 在足球队
2.play well 打得好3.run fast 跑得快
4 catch the ball well接球接得好
5.control the ball 控球
6.jump high 跳得高
7.be good at 擅长干…
8. in china在中国
9. a fantastic goalkeeper 一个出色的守门员
句型1. Can you run fast? 你能跑得快吗？Yes, I can. No, I can’t.
2. You can catch the ball well.（你能接球接得很好。）
3. You can control the ball well。（你能控球控得很好。）
4. You can play football well。（你能踢足球踢得很好。）
1. a programme about 关于……的节目
2. be useful 有用的
3.sit down 坐下
4. hot dogs 热狗
5.these firemen 这些消防员
1. This man is blind. He can’t see.
This dog helps him.
2. This girl is deaf.
She can’t hear.
This dog helps her.
3. These firemen can’t find people.
These dogs help them.
4. This little girl can’t walk。
Her father helps her。
5. This old man can’t sit down.
A young girl helps him。
6. These chick can’t eat.
Their mother helps them.
7. This little girl can’t swim.
Her mother helps her
1. would like to do 想要干……
2.what time 问事情什么时间点发生
3. at nine o’clock 在九点
4.half past seven 七点半
5. do exercises 做运动
6. in the playground 在操场上
7. skipping rope 跳绳
8. get up 起床
9. Sam and Amy’s school Sam 和Amy的学校
10. in England 在英国
11. do morning exercises 做早操
12. go into the classroom 进入教室
（1） 整点时间 数字+o’clock
例 7点 seven o’clock在七点 at seven o’clock
8点 eight o’clock 在8点 at eight o’clock
（2）半点表达 half past +数字
例: 7点半 half past seven 在7点半 at half past seven
8点半 half past eight 在8点半 at half past eight
2. A: What time does school start?学校几点开始
B:My school starts at nine o’clock.
3. A: What time do you get up？
B: I get up at half past seven。
1. what’s the matter? 发生什么事了
2. miss china 想念中国
3. play chess 下象棋
4. of course not 当然
5. think about 思考，考虑
6. on the farm 在农场上
7. all day 整天
8. go out 出去
9. go out to play 出去玩耍
10. noodle soup 面条汤
句型：Are you feeling ……？
你觉得……吗？Yes, I am No, I’m not.
表示情绪状态的词有：sad 难过 ：bored 无聊 angry 生气：
happy 高兴： tired 劳累：hungry 饥饿
1. 0n the road 在路上
2. be dangerous 危险
3. cross the road 穿过马路
4. hold my hand 握住我的手
5. say hello to 给……说你好
6. in a hurry =hurry up 赶紧，匆忙
7. take the right child 带走正确的孩子
8. do homework 做家庭作业
9. ride bicycle 骑自行车
10. play the flute 吹笛子
11. eat fruit 吃水果
句型1. You should +动词原形 该做……事。
例： （1）You should look, then cross the road.
（2）You should take the right child。
（3）You should say hello to my friend。
（4）You should hold my hand。
2. You shouldn’t +动词原形 你不应该干……事。
例：（1） You shouldn’t run in the road. 你不应该在马路上跑
（2）You shouldn’t walk in the road
1. When did you come back? We came back last Sunday.
2. What did you do at the weekend? I visited lots of places.
3. Where did you go last Sunday ? We went to the British Museum.
4. How many bananas/oranges do you want? Six,please.
5. How much cheese do you want ? Half a kilo.
7. What time do you get up ? I get up at half past seven.
8. What time does school start? My school starts at 9 o’clock.
9. What can you do?I can sing well.
10. Whose bag is this ? It’s Lingling’s bag.
11. How did you go? I went by bike.
12. What do you want ? I want a skirt.
13. What are you going to do? We’re going to have lunch together.
14. What’s the matter?Nothing.
15. What are we going to take on our picnic?Let’s make a list.
16.What are you thinking about? It’s a secret’
1. Are you feeling sad?Yes,I am./No,I’m not.
2. Did they buy ice cream? Yes,they did./No,they didn’t.
3. Can we have a dog,please? No,we can’t.
4. Did you wash Lingling’s T-shirt?Did Lingling like it ?
Did he go to London? Yes，he did./ No, he didn’t.
5. Do you like cheese? 6.Do you miss China?
7. Do you skip in the playground? Do you walk to school?
Do you skip in the playground?
8. Do you want to play chess? 9.Do you feel tired?
10. Do you want to be in our football team?
Do you live in London ,too?yes,Ido.No I don’t.
12. Can you catch the ball well?Yes，I can.
13. Are you good at table tennis？Yes,I am./No,I’m not.
14. Is this Sam’s T-shirt? Yes,it is./No,it isn’t.
15. Are there enough chair? Yes,there are./No,there are
16. Is he feeling sad?
17. Can she control the ball well? No,she can’t.
18. Can I be a goalkeeper?Yes,you can./No,you can’t.
1. She plays football very well. 2. He plays football very badly.
3. He jumps very high. 4. She runs very fast.
5. Lingling wants to go to school with Amy.
6. They took photos of the mountains. 7. Then we went to the classroom.
8. Today I helped my grandfather.
9.I dropped my ice cream. 10.Yesterday I went to the park with sam and Amy.
11. I went to the zoo by bus. 12. Sam took my T-shirt.
13. Then we went by bus. 14. We bought ice creams.
14. I went to the park. 15. I saw lots of places.
16. I went home by bus. 17. I bought twenty-five pencils yesterday.
四、There be 句型
1. There are too many books on the desk.2. There are too many apples in the bag.
3. There is not enough time. There is only one hat.
4. There are enough pencils. 5. There are not enough cars.
6. There are too many people. 7. There are ten pencils in the blue box.
1. This man is blind.He can’t see.This dog helps him.
2. This girl is deaf.She can’t hear.This dog helps her.
3. These firemen can’t find people. These dogs help them.
4. This little girl can’t swim. Her mother helps her .
5. This is my hat.It is mine. 6.This is your T-shirt.It is yours.
7. That is his big coat .It is his. 8.This is her sweater.It is hers.
1、You should look,then cross the road. You should eat fruit/apples.
You should take the right child.You should say hello to my friends.
You should hold my hand,too.
2. You shouldn’t walk in the road. You shouldn’t jump on the bed.
3. I can do it very well. She was three then.She couldn’t swim.
4. When I was two years old., I could laugh. I couldn’t run.
1. Can I have some water?I’m thirsty. 2. I’ve got a present.I’m happy.
3. I lost my favourite toy. I’m sad. 4. I want to eat a hamburger.I’m very hungry.
5. Can we play chess?I’m bored. 6. I played basketball.I’m so tired.
7. Today I won a chess game.Now I feel happy.
8. Yesterday I lost my bag.I can’t find it. I feel sad.
9. I can smell some nice noodle soup. I feel hungry.
10. It’s raining and I can’t go out to play.I feel bored.